CREATE SMILES PROJECT
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Imagine receiving a bouquet of flowers or candy box from youth in your community!
What we have seen is that every time a flower bouquet or candy box is delivered a smile is created. Well, we have figured out a way to achieve it.
Create smiles is a youth service project where they do just that- create beautiful bouquets using recycled flowers from our local markets and/or create smile boxes with candies.
The youth learn how to create beautiful experiences by designing their creation, handwriting beautiful notes and then surprise their neighbor, teacher, grandma and/or stranger with a flower bouquet and/or smile boxes
Our only mission is to create smiles on your face.
With this project, the goal is to create 10,000 smiles in our communities by end of this year.
The donations will help us procure the supplies and resources to achieve the goal.
Here is how you can get engaged:
Corporate Events Model: We love to work with corporations and event organizers to create a community of givers who make the world a better place. We are very easy to work with.
1. Engage our team to create gratitude boxes.
2. Engage your community to give gratitude boxes within the event experience to acknowledge and appreciate each other.
3. Take pictures and share with us. Use #createsmiles in your social media
Community Model: We care about our community. We fundraise via online campaigns to create gratitude boxes for senior citizens, high school students, hospitals, acton business fair and the local community. We make it easy by:
1. Nominate community/people to receive gratitude surprises.
2. Donate $5, $10, $15, $25 or more to make this project sustainable.
3. Volunteer at local create smiles projects.
Visit http://3cyouth.com for more information
Help spread the word!
This program is sponsored by Y of Sammamish and Sammamish Metropolitan Market.